Upcoming Meeting: ACA
From May 28-June 2, the RCSB PDB will be at the 2011 Meeting of the American Crystallographic Association in New Orleans, LA.
- Stop by exhibition booth 507 to meet with members of the RCSB PDB and the PSI Structural Biology Knowledgebase (PSI SBKB) and pick up many new materials. Learn about new features such as the Validation Server, PDB-101, the wwPDB Common Tool for Deposition and Annotation, and much more.
- On Sunday, director Helen Berman will present "Putting the data in data mining: Curating the PDB archive" as part of the Use of Databases in Structural Biology session in room Borgne.
- On Monday, learn about the PSI SBKB from Maggie Gabanyi during the session on the Protein Structure Initiative: Tools for the Home Lab.
- A poster describing The wwPDB Common Annotation and Deposition Tool Development will be presented by Jasmine Young on Tuesday (T26).
- The RCSB PDB Poster Prize will be awarded to recognize a student poster presentation involving macromolecular crystallography.